This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island and Utah.
Our Delta 8 Peach Ring gummies are coated 50mg of Delta 8 THC per gummy.
Each gummy delivers a powerful effect comparable to Delta 9 THC.
Our Gummy recipe packs a flavorful taste profile that will surely brighten up your day!
Serving Size: Typically, 1/2 a gummy or 1 gummy per day
Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
Delta 8 THC Gummies Product Description
- Total ∆8THC Content: 250mg
- ∆8THC Content Per Gummy: 50mg
- Gummies per Pack: 5
- Container: Resealable mylar bags
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar From Beets, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Sorbitol From Fruits and Vegetables, Cannabidiol (CBD) Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Fd&c Yellow No. 5&6, Blue No. 1, Red No. 40, Vegetable Oil and Carnauba Wax
- Extraction Material: Hemp-Derived
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- THC Delta 8 is very similar to THC Delta 9. The only difference users report is the high isn’t as intense and instead of giving you the munchies, it reduces your appetite.Delta 8 THC is a powerful cannabinoid derived from the cannabis flower but is found in smaller amounts compared to Delta 9. its psychotropic, well-known cannabinoid relative. The Delta 9 and Delta 8 THC are very similar but the Delta 8 offers a potent high all its own. Our consumers of D8 THC report they experienced a nice body sensation and some in the head. Relaxation of the body is a number 1 experience.Delta-9 THC is the potent THC you think of when people talk about THC and it’s a psychoactive compound that you can find in cannabis. It’s psychoactive once it’s activated with heat, that’s why when you smoke it you receive the psychoactive effects as well as medical ones.Delta-8-THC is similar and binds to the CB1 receptor that is found in the central nervous system. This is where you receive the medicinal help for symptoms stemming from nausea, pain, and anxiety.The THC Delta 8 is considered psychoactive but is far less potency. This cannabinoid has important medicinal effects on our future health.