Terms of Sale and Refund Policy
Terms of Sale:
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards for all purchases. By purchasing with a credit card, you represent and warrant that:
- The credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- You are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase.
- Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company.
- You will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Website at the time of your order.
Except for any products designated on the Website as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within thirty (30) days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. Please contact us at: (984.888.5188) or email our Customer Service Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. All returns are subject to a (20%) restocking fee.
Refunds are processed within approximately three (3) business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Website. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.